- Two large private terraces approx. 2,300 sq ft
- Stunning new double height entrance foyer with in-house barista with tailored building staff.
- NEW 4 pipe fan coil A/C with 1:6 ratio
- Onsite bike workshop, bike racks, drying lockers & electric charging points
- Bespoke (spa style) shower facilities with fresh towel service
- Onsite building Management, Concierge & Security staff
- Rear loading bay with security for all couriers/deliveries & post room
- 6 new front of house passenger lifts & further separate courier & goods lifts
- LED lighting throughout and excellent natural daylight (island site)
- Stunning building & prime W1 location
The entire 2nd floor will be available on completion of a full refurbishment to a Grade A specification with exposed ceilings and raised floors, circa September 2023. The 2nd floor is available as a whole or in part, divisible from 15,000 up to 29,436 sq ft.
This refurbishment will include new A/C offering the highest class fresh air recirculation rates of return. Furthermore, new “in house” facilities such as the buildings new reception with barista, plus “end of journey” amenities including state of the art bike stores, workshop, showers and lockers. There is also a loading bay, 24hr security and amazing concierge.
Link to Matterport here showing a typical floor in the process of refurbishment (note ex Department Store "lofty" ceiling heights): https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=xmxLtzjF5Km&sm=2&sr=-.54,-.14,-.1&sp=-23.81,77.5,118.44
Link to UK House Video: https://www.ukhouse.co.uk/video
UK House is a landmark building occupying a prominent island site on the north side of Oxford Street. UK House is a 3-minute walk from Oxford Circus Underground Station. The entrance to the building is positioned on the eastern side of the pedestrianized section of Great Titchfield Street, on the doorstep of the excellent shops, bars and restaurants of Market Place & Great Titchfield Street as well as near renown restaurants in Charlotte Street. It is also only 30m from the delights of Soho & the glamour of Mayfair. UK House is a prime building in an exceptional location, in the very heart of London’s West End.
|Lease||A new lease direct from the Landlord for part or the whole 2nd floor (from 15,000 sq ft) on a traditional FR&I basis.|
|Rent||Quoted Rent from £90 psf pax|
|Rates||Estimated at £25.66 psf pa (2022/23)|
|Service Charge||Approximately £15.65 psf pax|
Continue your search..
- LET4,472 - 23,391 sq ft
The 6th floor is refurbished and fully fitted by the landlord to provide two meeting rooms, a large breakout are and 52 open plan desksThis prominent, modern, office building is situated mid-way along Grea...shortlist view
- Virtual tour available1,664 - 18,079 sq ft
Palladium House (formally Ideal House) was constructed in the late 1920’s for the National Radiator Company in the style of its parent company’s headquarters in Manhattan. The striking polished black gran...shortlist view