- Two large private terraces (completion April 2023)
- Stunning new entrance foyer, in-house barista & tailored concierge / management staff
- 4 pipe fan coil A/C with fresh air recirculation (1:6)
- Onsite new bike workshop, bike racks, drying lockers & electric charging points
- Best in Class shower facilities with fresh towel service
- Onsite building Management, Concierge & Security staff
- Rear loading bay for all couriers/deliveries & post room
- LED lighting throughout and excellent natural daylight (island site) and Green Credentials
- Stunning building & prime W1 location
The part 4th floor (totaling approx 21,000 sq ft) will be available, comprehensively refurbished to a Grade A speicification with an exposed ceiling, approx May 2023. Complete with 2 outdoor terraces/balcolnies. On the 4th floor there will also be an additional c 6,700 sq ft part (encompassing the whole floor plate) available April 2024. Please see seperate listing for the 30,000 sq ft 2nd floor available approx July 2022.
Built in 1903 with a stunning Grade II listed façade, in the style of Hampton Court Palace, UK House is undergoing a major pivotal transformation. The Landlord has invested in a comprehensive, architectural refurbishment that included new reception, lifts and all “end of journey” facilities (“best in class”).
The floor will have a full Grade A specification, raised floors, a new 4 pipe A/C system with an excellent fresh air recirculation system permitting an occupational ratio of 1:6 (people/m2). The floor will also shortly have two private roof terraces and new atrium.
UK House is a landmark building, and was once the Warring's & Gillows Department Store. It is an island site on the north side of Oxford Street. The main office entrance is on Great Titchfield Street.
From the front door it is a very brief 3-minute walk from Oxford Circus Underground Station & 5 mins from Crossrail (TCR).
Fitzrovia has all the glamour of the West End on its doorstep. furthermore it is only 30m from the delights of Soho & 250m from the glamour of Mayfair too. UK House is a prime building in an exceptional Fitzrovia location, in the very heart of London’s West End.
|Lease||A new FR&I lease direct from the Landlord from 5 years +|
|Rent||Quoted Rent £87.50 psf pax|
|Rates||Estimated at £25.66 psf pa (2022/23) subject to possible crossrail levy|
|Service Charge||Approximately £14.00 psf pax|
Continue your search..
- LET4,472 - 23,391 sq ft
The available 2nd floor has been fully fitted and furnished by the landlord to provide two meeting rooms, a large breakout, and 52 open plan desks. The 5th and 6th floors are to be refurbished, one will be full...shortlist view
- Virtual tour available1,664 - 5,779 sq ft
Palladium House (formally Ideal House) was constructed in the late 1920’s for the National Radiator Company in the style of its parent company’s headquarters in Manhattan. The striking polished black gran...shortlist view