- Prime location on north side of Kensington High Street
- New wooden floor
- Full refurbishment
- Your own front door - a self contained office entrance with very attractive large period staircase. Front door to be painted "Piano Black" gloss to give high end status on arrival.
- Period features such as cornices and skirting boards and sash windows refurbished & retained.
- Full new Panasonic A/C with background passive electric heaters
- 24-hour access/video entry phone
- Excellent ceiling heights and natural light to all offices
- Private new WC's and cloak room
- Fitted high end kitchen with marble countertop
- New electrics and German invisibly hung LED panels
This handsome period property was formerly the main branch of HSBC in Kensington. The Lower Ground to first floors have been let and are being transformed into the latest "Big Mamma" (Circolo Popolare), due to open January 2023). The remaining 2nd and 3rd floor "duplex" have been transformed into a very stylish, completely private, "family" office. They benefit from their own private "banking" front door and sole use of the original, extremely grand, period staircase.
The property is located in the most prime section of Kensington High Street. "The Beach" between The Ivy and the new ground floor restaurant being opened by Big Mamma. It is also opposite Barkers, the Marks & Spencer and the new Whole Foods Store. Kensington Arcade and High Street Kensington Underground Station are located almost directly opposite.
The offices have been comprehensively redeveloped to provide:
New Wooden Floors, New Panasonic A/C and background passive perimeter heating, fitted Kitchen with marble counters, new German invisibly hung LED panels, new oversized self contained WC's with designer fittings and cloak room, breakout area, meeting rooms, open plan workspaces, plaster ceilings (impressive ceiling heights), period mouldings and skirting boards, secondary glazing, new doors and ironmongery, a bespoke period staircase with "runner" carpet and original period metal balustrades and wooden banister. Genuinely no expense spared. Stylish and sophisticated finishes throughout. Ideal for the private "family office, hedge fund, accountants, solicitors and all such discerning businesses seeking the best offices in Kensington.
|Lease||A new FR&I lease(s) direct from the Freeholder|
|Rent||£65.00 psf pax|
|Rates||20/21 estimated Rates Payable £23.77 psf overall|
|Service Charge||2nd floor: £8,035.95 per annum | 3rd floor: £7,638.31 per annum|
Continue your search..
- UNDER OFFER2,685 sq ft
Matterport virtual view:https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=UDHHumL1BMo Rarely available, this freehold, quaint Mews building, provides unique lateral self-contained offices (or alternative use in the new “C...shortlist view