- New contemporary reception and artwork
- 6 passenger lifts (incl. 1 goods lift) & Car Lifts
- Showers, lockers, bike racks and secure parking
- 3 pipe fan coil Air Conditioning
- Metal tile raised floor with Elactrac
- 24 hour security and on site building manager
- Dedicated courier and loading bay to the rear
Juxtaposed between Mayfair, Marylebone, Soho & Noho, UK House is in the very heart of London’s West End. The building occupies a prominent island site on the north side of Oxford Street in NOHO, only a moment’s walk from Oxford Circus Underground Station. The entrance to the building is positioned on the eastern side of the pedestrianized section of Great Titchfield Street and within close proximity to the excellent shops, bars and restaurants of Market Place, Soho, Charlotte Street and Mayfair.
UK House provides an opportunity to work within the former RAG trade district of London now known as NOHO, an area thriving on the world’s latest fashion, media, cultural and “.Com” trends. The latest large lettings to Microsoft, Christian Dior, Louis Vuitton, Essence Digital and Arqiva have proven that these large, lofty and well lit, spaces suit both modern or fashionable work spaces and styles. The entire second floor provides space fitted to an exceptionally high standard.