- Double height refurbished & modern entrance with concierge & security staff
- Landmark period facade
- 6 passenger lifts / 2 car lifts
- Presently fitted to provide 1 boardroom, 11 meeting rooms (various sizes), 4 private offices (no desking). The previous tenant also had desks for 120 staff in open plan/executive offices.
- Cat VI Cabled (no warranty), Electrac and fibre enabled.
- Attractive exposed concrete ceiling with LED lighting
- Exposed brick columns / wood floors to parts
- Fully accessible metal tiled raised floors with floor boxes
- Complete new A/C system installed Q4 2015
- Onsite bike spaces and shower facilities
Noho is a very fashionable and desirable London “village” thriving from being the location of choice for the world’s leading internet, fashion, media and architectural practices (from Facebook to the BBC). Recent tenants of UK House include Schibsted, Microsoft’s Xbox A.I. division, LVMH (Christian Dior), Dell, Essence Digital, Everis & NTT. Proving these large, very modern and contemporary loft style office floors suit both modern & fashionable styles. The part 7th floor, refurbished in 2016 & subsequently fitted to exceptional standards provides 12 meeting rooms, 4 private offices & open plan. Vacant 11/2018. Fibre installed & whilst all desks have been removed occupation can be fast tracked.
UK House is a landmark building occupying a prominent island site on the north side of Oxford Street. UK House is a 3 minute walk from Oxford Circus Underground Station. The entrance to the building is positioned on the eastern side of the pedestrianized section of Great Titchfield Street, within close proximity to the excellent shops, bars and restaurants of Market Place & Grt Titchfield St in Noho, Charlotte Street in Fitzrovia. It is also only 30m from Soho & the glamour of Mayfair. UK House is in a prime location in the very heart of London’s West End.
Continue your search..
- 2ND FLOOR REMAINING1,011 - 18,782 sq ft
Situated on the north east side of Cleveland Street the building benefits from being in the heart of popular Noho. Charlotte Street and its renowned amenities is within a short distance. An ever popular office ...shortlist view