- High quality fit out
- Impressive reception area with commissionaire
- Two terraces with excellent views
- Building has 74 bicycle spaces
- 4 basement showers & 3 further private showers on the 4th floor
- Drying room with lockers
- Three x 17 person passenger lifts
- 2.75m floor-to-ceiling height
- 4 pipe fan coil ceiling mounted air conditioning
- Liquid crystal privacy glass
- Fully fitted private 4th floor gym
- BREEAM Excellent
- Generous kitchen and break out space with access to the terrace
The 4th floor provides stunning high quality fitted office space accessed via a spacious manned reception and three 17 person passenger lifts. The space benefits from several private offices and meeting rooms, an impressive gym with showers and a generous café and break-out space with access to two roof terraces. The building also has bike storage, showers, drying rooms and lockers in the basement.
The fit out is extremely impressive and this development is one of the very “best in class”.
Marble Arch House, developed by British Land in 2015 is located in the heart of Portman Village on Seymour Street and comprises seven floors of Grade A office space. It is conveniently situated within a minute walk to Marble Arch and 10 minutes to Bond Street tube station and also lies within close proximity to Paddington and Marylebone National Rail stations giving easy access to the Gatwick Express and imminently to Crossrail.
Portman Village offers a variety of unique independent bars, delis, restaurants and boutique shops. Additionally, Oxford Street is just moments away offering a wide selection of high street and designer brands, as is Mayfair for hotels, restaurants and bars.
|Rates||Estimated at £25.40 psf pa (2018/19)|
|Service Charge||£12.50 psf pa (2019/20)|
Continue your search..
- 1,561 sq ft
The 2nd floor rear is currently occupied and will be available from September 2018. The floor is to be refurbished to provide open plan office space with metal tile raised floors and LED lighting. The pictures ...shortlist view