- Commissionaire, Entry phone and fob access
- Recently refurbished ground floor entrance with security
- 2 x 5 person automated modern passenger lifts
- Car parking by separate arrangement
- Exposed ceiling throughout with feature lighting modules (LED & LG7)
- Ceiling mounted exposed air cooling units
- Excellent natural light
- Fully Glazed full height glass partitioned sound proof meeting rooms
- Contemporary office reception
- Fibre Line installed (potentially transferable).
- Bike Spaces
- Private modern WC’s/Shower
The building is located on the west side of Tottenham Court Road close to the junction with Howland Street. The area benefits from excellent transport links with Warren Street (Victoria and Northern Lines), Tottenham Court Road (Central and Northern lines and Crossrail) and Goodge Street (Northern and Central Lines) all within easy walking distance. Numerous bus routes also pass along Tottenham Court Road.
The part 3rd floor provides open plan office accommodation benefiting from a stylish break out kitchenette area and a mixture of fully glazed glass partitioned meeting rooms and an attractive reception and open plan workspace. The suite is “L” shaped and benefits from great natural light throughout. The office is presently occupied yet will be vacant shortly. All viewings are strictly by prior appointment.